PCI compliance requires the merchant to do the following:
- Build and maintain a secure network to protect payment card information
- Maintain a vulnerability management program
- Implement strong access control measures
- Regularly monitor and test networks
- Pass quarterly remove vulnerability scans
However, If you are using our AllSecure online payment integration APIs, you are not required to be PCI compliant as your customers sensitive data are entered and stored directly on to AllSecure PCI DSS compliant platform that handles the card data on the merchant's behalf. In this case you need to do nothing more than fill out a simple form when requested.
Merchants using the AllSecure API integration method are strongly advise to investigate the possiblity of becoming PCI compliant as they will handle and transmit card data data.